Friday, January 20, 2012

Robin's Sketchbook, Seattle Icons

There's a lot of interest among artists in sketch-booking these days. It's fun making sketches and people love looking at them, too. Robin Robins, a member of our watercolor meetup group, showed us her sketchbook the other day, and I enjoyed looking at it so much that I asked if I could share it with you, which she has generously agreed to allow.

I have a total of 30 photos of her sketches, which is far too many for a single post, so I'll divide them up and dribble out in smaller batches. For this post, I decided to share her Seattle icon sketches. Thanks, Robin!

Seattle Symphony playing in Benaroya Hall

Seattle Art Museum and the giant Hammering Man sculpture

Seattle Opera House

No eclectic collection of Seattle-abilia is complete without Pike Place Market 

King Street Station

Ivar's Salmon House

Walkway around Greenlake
Swimming and boating in Greenlake
You might also enjoy:


No comments: