Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Listed a Painting on Ebay

I've been reading Jack White's books on marketing art, and he suggests using eBay as one outlet, so this morning I listed one of my paintings on there. I have no idea how this is going to go, but I'll keep you posted. If you want to see what I did, go to http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-watercolor-painting-of-Valentine-roses-/251221764526?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item3a7dfbe9ae.

Update: Monday, 8 bids have taken the price all the way up to $11.50, with two days left of the auction. Yay! I've got my material costs covered. I listed some more small paintings, but they've had very few views yet.

Final update: Four paintings sold on Ebay last week. I was astounded! With that encouragement under my belt, I listed some more.

This is the painting I listed on eBay. The auction starts at 99 cents. Let's hope it doesn't end there.  :)

No comments: